As HealthNewsTime.NET, our basic publishing policy, which we also accept, is as follows;
– Not to condemn or humiliate anyone in the broadcasts because of their race, gender, age, health, physical disability, social level and religious beliefs.
– Not making the private life of individuals the subject of publication, except when required by public interests.
– Not presenting to the public the product that a press organ has produced with special efforts before the distribution process is completed, as if it were its own product by another press organ.
– Paying attention to specify the source of special products purchased from agencies.
– To avoid broadcasting that encourages violence and bullying and hurts human values.
– Respect the time record set for the publication date.
– To respect the right of press organs, replies and rebuttals arising from false publications.