What Are the Benefits of Yogurt? What Are the Vitamins in Yogurt?
The vitamins and minerals in yogurt are very beneficial for human health. The daily consumption amount of yogurt should be as follows.
Yogurt, which enters our table almost every day, is among the indispensable foods of our table. With its rich mineral and vitamin content, we can define it as an important food that protects human health and comes to the rescue of those who want to lose weight. Yogurt is produced as a result of lactic acid fermentation of milk and sold in markets. Those who wish can obtain natural yogurt by fermenting the milk at home.
The probiotics in yogurt are very beneficial for the digestive system and intestinal flora. Probiotics are the most important components that protect the natural flora of the intestine against all kinds of harmful organisms that cause disease, and indirectly play a role in strengthening the immune system. Therefore, regular consumption of yogurt is recommended. In addition to these, since there are 4.5 grams of protein in 100 grams of yoghurt, it supports muscle development.
What Is Yogurt Good For?
Yogurt, which is rich in probiotics, is especially good for the digestive system. Since most of the immune system cells are located in the intestines, a strong intestine means a strong immune system. Therefore, the probiotics in yogurt strengthen the immune system. The protein in yoghurt improves the muscular system, and the high amount of calcium in yoghurt ensures strong bones and teeth.
What are the benefits of yogurt?
- Protects intestinal health.
- It also supports my fat burning.
- It regulates blood pressure.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- Supports dental and bone health.
- It regulates cholesterol.
- Protects against skin and skin diseases.
- Supports muscle growth.
- It is protective against digestive system, heart and vascular diseases.
- Contains potassium, phosphorus, riboflavin, iodine, zinc, vitamins A, E and B.
- Consumption of is very important during menopause.
How Much Should We Eat Daily?
Of course, there are amounts that should be consumed daily. These rates also vary according to other consumed dairy products. If you have never consumed milk and cheese during the day, you can increase the amount of yogurt. Consuming 3-4 bowls a day will be beneficial for you. Or if you are someone who consumes 1 glass of milk daily; You can eat 1 bowl of yogurt for lunch or dinner.
– 4 servings/day for children aged 1-3
– 3-4 servings/day for children aged 4-6
– 3 servings/day for children aged 7-9 and above
– 4 servings/day for children aged 10-18
To learn more about it, you can go to the wikipedia page here.